The college management does not take any responsibility if the cadet is unable to adjust and quits due to his personal aptitude.
- Gold chains, rings, bracelets, costly wrist watches and mobiles phone etc.
- Any type of video/audio system or any other electric apliances.
- Money other than authorized pocket money.
- Cheating , lying, stealing, use of abuse language and immoral conduct/aptitude.
- leaving the college (bunk) without prior permission of the housemaster and breaking bounds.
- Absence from the dormotories/house after lights out.
- Possessing undesirable literature
- Willfully and deliberately damaging the college property.
- Keeping firearms or knives of large size etc.
- Rude behaviour with staff and seniors.
- Rude behavior of cadet's parents/guardians towards staff.
- Being habitually absent from class or any other activity mentioned in the daily routine without proper permission.
- Being habitually irregular and untidy.
- Constant poor performance in acdemics.
- Non. Payment of dues/ charges.
- Breach of other college rules